Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

[#211658] Written by: ockraz [10/03/14, 14:43]
Action: [ Reply ] [ Quote ]
w00t!
[#211660] Written by: Magicman2051 [10/03/14, 14:59]
i don't know how i feel about this, the original series and the book were seriously good and (despite their
age) needed little in the way of updating. i'll report back on this but if they do that frustrating american
documentary thing of fucking explaining what they just explained five more times in case you didn't hear it
the first time i'll be sad. then angry. then sad.

i'll report back on how it goes.

edit: this is good, a bit heavy on the cgi and lens flare but not as bad as i thought it would have been.
[#211663] Written by: BoonesFerry [10/03/14, 18:18]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/998/cosmos-a-spacetime-odyssey/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.
updated: march 10, 2014

[#211676] Written by: jaccolli [10/03/14, 23:22]
thanks for the link to the eztv show page so i can add to myshows. @magicman2051 is this a micheal bay
production? (lens flare) haven't watched it yet, lol.
[#211687] Written by: ersatzreifen [11/03/14, 01:25]
magicman2051 said "but if they do that frustrating american documentary thing of fucking explaining
what they just explained five more times in case you didn't hear it the first time i'll be sad. then
angry. then sad."

i laughed so hard when i read that, because it's so true. i can not understand why they have to keep
repeating something over and over again, it's really annoying and unnecessary.

on the other hand, i am looking forward to this new cosmos. much thanks to the torrent providers,
trackers, and seeders!
ssl  lisawestlund.com RSS lisawestlund.com Status | lisawestlund.com API | DMCA: [email protected]